Sharing funny text messages in your relationship is a good way to enjoy a smile or a laugh. Let’s face it, you should enjoy all facets of your love life. This includes laughing together and even being a little silly at times.
Sharing words filled with humor or witty sayings is a great way to let loose and lighten the mood. After all, who wants to be serious all of the time? As a result, some of my fondest memories are when my Hubby and I read something hilarious and burst into laughter.
So here I am. I want to share with you some funny text messages that I hope will put a smile on your face. However, I will forewarn you, these love text messages are pretty silly.
Funny Text Messages that are Downright Silly
- You’re the icing on my cake
- You are the peanut butter that goes along with my jelly.
- I have the cookie you dunk in your, a
- We go together like peas and carrot
- You are like a vegetable…. so good for me.
Funny Text Messages with a Bit of Wit
- We are hot and heavy like meat and potatoes
- You are the Ying to my Yang.
- You are like ice cream in a cone. You make me melt and want to lick you all over
- You’re better than chocolate, cause I enjoy savoring you.
- You are refreshing like a cool drink of water.
These Funny Text Messages May Make You Hungry
- You’re the eggs that compliment my bacon
- You’re the tonic to my gin. You make me better.
- We mesh-like biscuits and gravy
…..c omfortthat nourishes the soul.
- We’re like cigars and whiskey – perfect together, a celebration of all that’s good and right.
- We’re like salt and pepper, destine to be together, full of spice and flavor.
- You are the cream in my puff
Now out of all of the funny text messages, there has to be at least one you can share, right? In particular all the words around food.
On the contrary, you may want to explore more words. Therefore, I recommend checking out this relationship humor.